Exhaust, Motor and CVT and other parts... Brisbane.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

I am losing some storage space and need to get rid of some stuff. Let me know if you need some bits

Complete stock exhaust. It includes standard exh manifold with no O2 sensor in it.

Complete power steering setup. It should have all you need to swap over apart from the fluid.

Factory install micra AC compressor.

Set of tail lights.

Door mirrors and inside trim pieces.

Interior light.

Wiper motor and relay box

Set of 4 14inch wheels. 4x100 and also 4x114?? not sure. Comes with centre caps. Gutter rash on 3 of them.(I dont know how they did it :-0 ) 2 tyres might just be roadworthy. The other 2 are probly 90%.

The following are going to the dump tomorrow unless someone wants something and offers $.

Stnadard cg13de motor:- is out of my old micra. It is missing the distributor, throttle body and fuel rail/injectors. I will probably remove the pipe that runs from the water pump around to the front. I was running fine previously. has about 175k km on it and has timing chain noise. No alt, PS pump or AC compressor.

The CVT is no good. It was the one I removed to do a cvt to manual swap. Anyone want a large paperweight?

Pick up only in Brisbane for the big stuff. I may be able to post some of the small stuff but I can only really get to the post office on Saturdays. Some stuff is in Jindalee and some is in Greenslopes.

Post back here or send message through this site.

Thanks,
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
I have no idea if they fit sorry. The car that these wheels were on had standard brakes. I have never used them other than on a rolling shell... Did you want more pics?

I think I took pics are of the best and worst wheel.

Wheels are actually in Mt Gravatt East.

I will send you an email soon...

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

I will have to see if I have time tomorrow to go get some more pics..

The ones I posted were from my phone.

Thanks,
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

I'm in Brisbane. The motor is in Jindalee.

Pick up only...

Was planning on taking it and the CVT to the dump this week end.
Losing storage space :-(

qwerty

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey ppl,

The motor and CVT will be going to the dump this week end unless someone local wants to pick up..

Thanks,
qwerty132

Back