FS: Pair of Crystal Headlights > Brisbane

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Well i decided this week that im done with tunning up cars. Over the next few weeks i'mm be selling off various bits (Whiteline stuff, Drycell battery, Turbo conversion stuffs, ect...), and returning my micra to half modded.

I've removed my Crystal Headlights with great sadness, they only been fitted for a matter of weeks. Due to the very large size of the box they came and Australia Post not being able to post them, at this stage only brisbane buyers, but if you can find alternate way to get them too yourself at your cost, let me know. I may put them in seperate boxes

i'll post up an image of them later, their in as new condition, no stone chips / scratch's.

oh yeah $200 Ono

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 12526.jpg
    12526.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
bleh, just make it $200 Including postage anywhere in AUS,

These have been neatly siliconed and have had proper amber indicator bulbs fitted. Lights have been aimed/adjusted i think their a little high though,

Attachments

• 12553.jpg
    12553.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Hey mate, i've added you to my MSN, are you on there often? Didn't end up going into brissy on sunday, will be going in sometime this week prob tues/wed to drop off parts to other members,

let me know if you want them,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
haha, okay snoopy, up too S2000. Yeah will have to meet halfway. Brother moved jobs and dosn't have free company car fuel anymore :(

gonna have a look for that manual tomorrow and iof no luck i'll ring up haltech, get them to email me or post out another. Its only two A4 pages,

Alex

Back