FS: MicroTech MF-1 Fuel Computer

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Jus thought i'd post this here incase someone was in need, will go on ebay in a week if no response. My brother has a MF-1 microtech fuel computer for sale with 450cc injector. Currently fitted to a Mitsubishi Cordia with a 4G63 enigine as a fifth injector, in proper working order, no mannual though. Will run upto two injectors, off dizzy trigger to provide extra fuel on boost, and can adjust at what psi the injector comes in on. Can work on 4/6/8/12 cyclinder, basically same as a the haltech F5 family hack uses,

make an offer...

Cheers,

Alex - just message through site if interested.

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
I can't make an offer because I don't know what is the price level of these things.So tell me a price and discuss about it.

Also, when you are running a turbo plus a fifth injector do you have to do engine reprogramming to the CG engine as well?

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Um well i think you could pick one up cheap new for $495, but the new one is th MF-2. And no you don't need to alter th CG ECU this just adds extra fuel on boost to compensate for the std injectors maxxing out at around 4psi of boost, this way when your off boost you still get good fuel economy, as your using the 4 small 125cc injectors.

Alex

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
So you just add fifth injector and lower compression?
What about ignition retard and the map sensor?Isn't there any need to trick them?

I've found an Evotech controler with an injector for 220euros.If you intend to go cheaper than that and willing to ship to europe I'll be glad to buy it from you.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
No need to lower compression if running low/ medium boost.
Yes retard ignition . Probably about 3 degrees.
Thats it.
You will need the 5th. injector to cut in close to 4 psi if you are running stock injectors as after this you will have fuel starvation.
The standard fuel pump can handle all this at least to 7 psi.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
5 or 6psi with standard compression would make for quite a nice little turbo micra.

Hmmm.

If only one could afford to have a crazy turbo, smooth & gutsy NA and an all out stocko in the garage for any occasion...

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Ditto what hack said. I don't know if he wnats to send OS i'll ask him tonight. But are microtech products available local to you? if not i'd stick with a known local brand, more people know how to tune it and set it up and troubleshoot any problems you might have, as he dosn't have a manual for it (the car came with the controller fitted)

cheers,

Alex

Back