FS: JDM K11 Center Armrest/Cup Holder Assembly, JDM Dash Top Tray Insert

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
If anyone is interested:

Center Armrest Console:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-Nissan-K11-March-Armrest-Console-Drink-Hoder-Micra_W0QQitemZ280471086178QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414d612462

k11chuukiarmrest2-24-10.jpg

Dash Top Tray Insert:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-Nissan-K11-March-Dash-Top-Tray-Insert-Micra-98-99_W0QQitemZ270538267981QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3efd565d4d

k11chuukidashtray2-24-10.jpg

Hi, definitely interested in the armrest and will probably bid on it once i've looked up the import fees for the UK :)

are you able to get a hold of other K11 facelift parts? like grill or fog lights?

you pay import duty on anythign over 9.99 atm plus the fee for doing this from parcel force uk , but that figure can change at anytime.

Arm rest is nice though are you the japanese seller or just posting an ebay find ?

Hello, can you get import registration lights off a JDM micra?

Picked up a set today...should have them ready to go by tomorrow...I'll post a link once it's done.

...are you able to get a hold of other K11 facelift parts? like grill or fog lights?

Just sold a set of facelift honeycomb grills a few days ago. I know where one more set is available...pm me if you're interested in them (they're black in color).

...are you the japanese seller or just posting an ebay find ?

I'm the seller...I've lived in Japan for 20 years as of next month. JDM is what I do for a living.

I'm the seller...I've lived in Japan for 20 years as of next month. JDM is what I do for a living.

glad to hear you can get some nice micra parts , ill pm you if i need anything .. free bump

when the import duty arrives, you know about it, ive been stung on the HM taxes and ive learnt i aint gonna be ordering any thing as far as japan, takes can sometimes cost more than the item purchased.

J

These will be posted within the next 12 hours on U.K.eBay with a 9.99 starting price:

k11licenselights3-2-10.jpg

I wasn't sure about the wiring so I just removed the whole rear gate wiring, uncut. If it IS the same, you'll just be using the lamps, themselves. If it is different, it MAY be possible to use the uncut wiring, as-is, if the 2 main couplers are the same. That or you can use the vehicle side cut couplers that I've included with the set to splice or just simply cut out the wiring from this harness that you want to use ...the choice will be yours. :)

i cant bid on them as you want people with paypal only.

I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full. I just wanted to let you know that if you do decide to bid and use a another person's paypal account to pay, I would have to ship the package to the registered shipping address shown in the paypal payment invoice which would be that other person's residence, I would assume.

just a heads up :)

I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full. I just wanted to let you know that if you do decide to bid and use a another person's paypal account to pay, I would have to ship the package to the registered shipping address shown in the paypal payment invoice which would be that other person's residence, I would assume.

just a heads up :)
yes im aware of that jdmisme, not a problem. thanks

Back