FS: CAT back exhaust sytem

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i will be selling my janspeed decat and powerflow exhaust system soon so im trying to guage interest and see what people are willing to pay.

3.5 inward rolled tip, ive left it to blacken as i like it to be discrete however it will polish up very nicely.

very nice exhaust system but also loud, bit too loud for me but hey lol

make a noise when you put your foot on the pedal, looks shiney from behind, and will increase top end flow slightly.

not sure how detailed an explaination you want so i started there. :)

haha thats simple enough for me thanks I'm having a really blonde day today might be interested just with you saying its "too loud" any pics?

not real pics just of exhaust, however its visable in all of the underside ones in the "Dave's Nissan Micra" thread.

about the noise the easiest way is to show you. do you ever go to durham? thats in between us both i could meet up possibly.

Hi there are you selling both 2gether or are you selling the decat pipe seperate i would be intersted in the decat pipe if so

i will sell as a whole or separate i dont mind! whatever way it sells,

i will get a quote for a new system tommorrow and see when i can take this one off.

offers, im not sure what to ask for for this i may have a better idea what i want tommorrow lol.

looking to get about £150 for all the bits. i need them all sold so if various people want various bits then thats fine ill split but so long as it all sells and i get near my figure

kristian said:
im after cat back inc backbox... sumbody else can have the decat...

say £90? is it all 2''?

u still selling ga16 engine?

rich has the decat and centre section,

the back box is still available and yes im still selling the GA16DE

hope that helps :)

Back