FS: Bucket Seats inc Subframes

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Im Selling my Bucket Seats as ive new plans for the Micra. Plus i need back seats for family reasons.

With Micra Subframes. Just unbolt exsisting and put these in and bolt back up... 5 mins job if that each seat.

Good Condition.

Accept £150 for both. Only Collection sorry unless something is arranged :)

Attachments

• 100_1196.JPG
    100_1196.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_1198.JPG
    100_1198.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_1199.JPG
    100_1199.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 200
They are in good condition, and have been in at least 4 micras that i know of, as i sold these to him.
The second car they were in was the silver *real* Impul micra, from about 2 years ago now...

Cheers Dusk :) Im Taking the bucket Seats out tomorrow before i do my sound proofing of the doors :) so will be ready and waiting :)

You can get to em if your skinny and flexible lmao. My mum can get to the back but its a pain. I Dont know if you were to extend the runners you might be able to get in the back. This ofcourse needs welding a runner onto the runners already on id think

Andy_S said:
You can get to em if your skinny and flexible lmao. My mum can get to the back but its a pain. I Dont know if you were to extend the runners you might be able to get in the back. This ofcourse needs welding a runner onto the runners already on id think

i had the exact same seats in my k11,,now in robbos car,and i cant see anyone getting through the gap to the back,and if you was to move them forwards they would be too close to the dash,,and even then where are the harnesses going to anchor?

Back