possibly fs bucket seats and harness'

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
not definate at the minute, may be selling my bucket seats and harness' cobra monaco s bucket seats in black with modified k11 subframes, looking for around £250. two blue sparco 3 point harness', looking for around £60, pic of same seats below.

these seats were bought brand new by me as were the harness' from halfords. harness' cost me £100 and all have only been in the car for about 5 months and are in immaculate condition

let me know in here if anyone would be interested

do you got any pics of the condition of the seats now?, i know i looked at the last meet just need a reminder.

quite poss interested in these :)

i can get one mate, im at college at the minute, u could even see them in the flesh if your interested, might have got a bad impression if you saw em at last meet cus they were covered in glitter off the birds clothes, nowt a hoover didnt sort tho! they are immaculate like, no damage on em at all, like i said only been in the car about 5 months

RE: RE: possibly fs bucket seats and harness'

Paynee said:
might have got a bad impression if you saw em at last meet

not at all mate, was a good impression just needed reminding :)

let me know if your deff selling.

:)

yeah same ere, im interested but will have to talk to u more about. let me know if ur deff selling

right people these are definately for sale now, first refusal is with Dr Zoidberg as he got in touch stating interest first, if anyone else is interested then say so here!!

Back