FS: Red 1995 SuperS (Canberra)

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
1995 Micra Super S for sale.

1.3, twin cam, 5-speed, ABS, working air con, sunroof, rear discs, alloy wheels, factory driving lights, decent seats under real sheep-skin covers, Solar-Tint tinted windows, CD/MP3 player, etc.

Always maintained - fresh plugs, plug leads, oil, filter, etc.

Its got about 265,000kms on the clock, but the motor is only about 125,000kms old.

The bonnet isn't perfect, but the body is otherwise very good. No rust, never been hit, etc.

Car handles brilliantly - I always run out of bravery pills well before it runs out of traction....

Uses ~6 litres per 100kms of driving, even with the air-con on.

A/C was regassed about 2 months ago. Car has about a month of ACT rego, I will include a ACT roadworthy cert with sale, or take $50 off the price if you want to get your own.

$2800ono

Please ONLY contact me by following means:
[email protected]
0422 620 053

cheers :)

noddyside.jpg

noddyrear.jpg

noddyfront.jpg

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
LonePhantom WROTE:

"Damn! Why wasn't this around this time last year when I was looking at one? :-(<BR><BR>I may be interested. I'd need to get rid of my current Micra and get some cash together. I'll let you know.

How much do you think your current micra is worth? I'm willing to trade for another registered car +$1500ish

Basically I have found a 1985 nissan blubird for $11k. I want it. I dont quite have the cash sitting around so I want to sell the micra to raise it. I would prefer the car+cash option so I can at least get to work if the bluey falls through...

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Tyrie WROTE:

"LonePhantom WROTE:

"Damn! Why wasn't this around this time last year when I was looking at one? :-(

I may be interested. I'd need to get rid of my current Micra and get some cash together. I'll let you know. "</div>

How much do you think your current micra is worth? I'm willing to trade for another registered car +$1500ish

Basically I have found a 1985 nissan blubird for $11k. I want it. I dont quite have the cash sitting around so I want to sell the micra to raise it. I would prefer the car+cash option so I can at least get to work if the bluey falls through...

I bought my Micra for $1400.00. It's an LX with 191xxxkms. The body isn't in the best shape, but runs pretty well. Just need to replace the water pump tensioner bearing and she should be good for a tune and right to go.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
MALLIE WROTE:

"Have you got the centre-caps for the wheels?

nup. There was a set of superS wheels with decent tyres and caps on allclas for $70 a few weeks ago, assuming the tyres are worth $50 and the wheels $20, that makes the caps worth $0. I am happy to take this much off the price if it bothers you :)

Back