Front splitter for k10

T

tom_nellist

Are front splitters available for the k10 (ls)? if not do splitters from any other car fit such as nova etc?

Other splitters can be modified to fit yeah, a bumper I bought a while back for my old car had a volvo 7 series splitter on it... ignore the bad boy stick on tape lol. :p

23-DSC00062.JPG

Looks mean that! If you wanted a Kit, then the Nova kits for examle can be modified with a bit of work as like any, other members will give you more info if you require.

you can get a front splitter off a volvo from a scrappy for £10. all you need to do then is fit it with some self tappers. may require cutting.

Attachments

• STA60009.jpg
    STA60009.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 615
both thoose bumpers abouve (not marks) i made ;) the white one on dans car was a standard k10 bumper smoothed and then spittler took 3 days of working non stop lol looking back i guess it was a bit daft but looked mean as!

The ibiza splitter on the K10 looks awful and doesn't fit the shape of the bumper at all.

Kev

The Ibiza splitter looks good on the red K10, blends in well from the front view with the holes that are in it. Looks better than the Volvo one.

both are from 700 seris volvo's 740 iirc should be obvious when you see the volvo but they are both too wide so have to be cut down to fit

Back