Laguna front splitter FS

B

Ben

Hi. Im selling my laguna front splitter to help pay for the bodywork getting done in a weeks time. Its a black unpainted laguna front splitter and should go straight onto the front of any micra. I cant remember how much i paid for it but if you look on ebay some of them are going for £41 and upwards. This one isnt in the best condition because the moron that sold it folded it in half to make it go through post. So it is a little mangled in the middle but nothing too bad. Its the extra deep one too so its half an inch thicker than the one with the vents in it. Its currently at Waynes but should be picking it up in a fortnights time or so at Neils so would be better if it wnet to one of the NE lot who is going but can still post if needs be. This is not deffinate as might still be having it for mine but just putting feelers out. Offers??? Oh and Wayne, if you could could you be a darling and get a photo of it?

Ben

OP
OP
B

Ben

where u from matey? Its an auction type sell, none of this dibs although danni does have the advantage in the fact its only round the corner from herss coz its currently at Waynes house, but i will get her to get a pic of it coz i think she going to look at it tomorrow

danni

Ex. Club Member
not interested anymore ben mate.... went n had a look n its pretty similar to mine now i lookin 4 summat bit different. sowwy

OP
OP
B

Ben

ok no problem love, if anyone is interested in it i will do £30 delivered but if noone wants, will either go on mine when a pick it up next week or on ebay