Universal
Corolla
MG ZR
Megane
Golf
GTIR
Saxo
Pug 106

Am not trying to be an @ss but do a search on ebay for splitter or diffuser and you'll find loads, this list is what I can remember off top of my head and found on ebay. As for fitting, it's all custom work, as long as you have a basic idea on how to use fibreglass and filler then thats all you need

Might be worth making this a sticker as "Splitter" threads are annoying alot of people

thats a good guide for your website goldstar. how to make a splitter fit.

Will have a go but it's custom work everytime and idfferent for everyone but am gonna make a general guide of fibreglassing and filler work.

This can be made a sticky and put in K11 bodystyling.

It can stay here for now while the list is put together.

Rik said:

corolla :p

Kev

Very good idea...

Also the splitter I have my corolla may work on a K11. I'll have a look sometime and measure up the dimensions.

Kev

Kev said:
corolla :p

Kev

its my key board..the keys stick so i have to delete letters all the time and somtimes the dont come up....gunna buy a new one soon :D

Question :question:

Now I have searched a lot K11 parts but found nothing :suspect:

What kind of side skirts is this...
wrhw772n.jpg

Are remodeled from a Pulsar/Almera N15 VZR ??
pulsar_vzr_3.jpg

I WANT TO HAVE THIS !!

Can anyone help me here :glance:

List of splitters know to be used on a micra

Ibiza
Laguna
Fiesta
Polo
Civic
Impreza
Universal
Corolla
MG ZR
Megane
Golf
GTIR
Saxo
Pug 106

Am not trying to be an @ss but do a search on ebay for splitter or diffuser and you'll find loads, this list is what I can remember off top of my head and found on ebay. As for fitting, it's all custom work, as long as you have a basic idea on how to use fibreglass and filler then thats all you need

Might be worth making this a sticker as "Splitter" threads are annoying alot of people

You can add splitter from Coupra
Hoodedreeper has it on his beast

those side skirts are from the nissan march tango, also thread from the dead!

Back