Front Headlight Not WOrking

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Ok my front headlight (Drivers Side) isnt working anymore. The Connector Block thats with it melted on the Neutral (earth) side and eventually came off the spade connector. (loose connection prob) Anyway ive crimped it now and put it back on but connector block wont go on. So i cut all the cabled from the block and crimped em and put them on the H4 bulb using the correct cables to the correct part on the H4 Bulb and nothing still. The bulb isnt dead as i tried in other side and works. Any suggestions? I might just rewire the fooker lol.

do they have individual fuses per light? ive yet to check that. Which one is it as i looked but it dont say drivers side headlight. :s but it was dark so ill try tomorrow :)

in the fuse box next to the battery is 2 fuses one for left hand side and one for the right hand side check these and check that the fuse holder for each fuse are ok as they can melt to

Check the fuses at the battery, and get a new Connector block (£4 from Nissan). Splice it all up and test. Keep an eye on the other one also, as it will go to.

all for the fuse :( Replace the fuse :) Works now Cheers. Wondered why it didnt work with checking fuses in the car dashboard area.. (bloody under bonnet grr lol)

hi there,
my passenger side light doesn't work, i checked the fuses and they seem fine although i didnt know there were seperate fuses for left and right. please advise which fuse might be for the left? thanks

I dont no wich is were echo.music but why not check all your fuses, any that are gone may be the problem

Back