K11 Near Side Headlight not working?

I have a strange problem where my Passenger side headlight isn't working. I have checked the bulbs and replaced the main bulb just to be sure without success. Checked all fuses - again all in good condition. I would be very greatful for any suggestions! Thanks!

when you say checked the fuses, do you mean the ones in front of the battery, cos that's where the headlight fuses are. if they are good, then possibly a melted bulb connector, if so, just cut the old one off and replace with one from a scrap yard which seems to be in order.

Hi Thanks for the Reply. Yeah I checked the ones for L/R Headlights in the engine bay. The bulb connector I believe is ok too as I can put power the wires and the light works. It has to be something between the fuse and the bulb/connector as putting power to the fuse end doesn't make the light come on. I didn 't know if anyone else had a similar problem before I start taking the car to bits! lol

I bet it's an earth, get a voltmeter on the negative on the battery and touch the other wires till you get voltage.

Back