front grill meshing?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
on the faclift k11 the grill below the number plate how would i be able to mesh it? ive heard the black bit needs cutting out. if i meshed it how would i fix the mesh to the bumper? i want it to look like that one on the pink candy k11.

heres a pic to show what bit i mean.

Attachments

• untitledgrill111.JPG
    untitledgrill111.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 186
  • done mesh678.JPG
    done mesh678.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 195
hey matey,,,, i did mine and it was very difficult, i took all the black plastic grill thing off then cut the mesh just a lil too big then bonded it to the back of the bumper... with me ? then you should get the correvt effect

Looks like you would be best removing the bumper. Taking out the black plastic then having a bit of mesh just abit bigger then fibreglass it on so it doesn't move.

i used tiger seal on mine, does the same job as fibre glass. Take the bumper off would be the easiest way to do it right i think...........

the pics from ebay mate, i really like the smooth front bumper.

i might just buy a front bumper in silver then mesh it. all depends on how much it will cost, ive got the mesh ready to put on but all i need is time to take the bumper off. it would be easier for me to buy another front bumper. just depends tho.

Attachments

• 34_1_b.jpg
    34_1_b.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 202
Back