front bumper mod...help!

hi guys, ive deicded instead of buying one, im going to fit mesh into the black parts. i have a k11 2001, and dont have foglamps on it either. do i have to take of tha whole front bumber and then put the mesh grill on from the back, or can i just simply glue the mesh onto the black parts? hope this makes sense. thanks guys for help in advance

p.s
does anyone know how much nissan dealers sell these foglamps for? ot anywhere where i can get them cheap?

No foglights will fit the original standard bumper.
Try going outside and trying the mesh yourself, you can decide best what you would like to do and what it looks like..
Personally meshing a standard bumper doesnt look very nice..

but what about the lights that some k11s come with? they look the same size and look as if they could fit stratight in if i take out that plastic thing. if i were to just glue mesh to the middle part, what glue would be strong enough to hold it?

how about, if i mesh it out, and then add a front splitter under that?

is your car the facelift one with the grill in the bonnet?

i'm sure nissan will do fogs for it if it just has covers at the mo,

but you will need to wire them in, also the super s/ SR ones wont fit on your car.

i meshed my standard bumper and i think it looks ok :) if you can get a photo up or a photo of a car with the same kind of bumper then we could help you better :)

Back