front end change (CORSA lol)

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
right i love the angel/angle lights you can get but as we all no, ya cant get em for a micra, now could i play about n make em fit? is it hard? will it need a tonn off work (well im guessing it will) just asking really, cheers guys :D

two ways

1) get a spare set of lights and take them apart and adapt them to hold angle lights

2) Fit the corsa lights. you will need to adapt the wings and bonnet to line up with the lights. Also the crossmember will need adjusting so the lights will sit flush and securely

Mike

Only problem is that you will need someone to make you a new glass or plastic head light cover as the current ones will ruin your angle eye look

From what I've looked into the outside of Golf headlights is the correct curve but you'll be left with a gap under the light as the grille won't fit, unless modified.

As trying to see about other headlights but numbers are all fine but easier if can get hold of different types which I can't...yet!

why not weld on a corsa front end onto a k11 and cut and smash unrelevant peices that stick out etc. This way u can mount the lights in easily a corsa bonnet wings and front bumper etc will all be reuqired.... corsa fronted k11....

sounds pretty cool.

lol well at the mo, i need some donner headlights to go on my car before i can start experimenting with switching over the reflectors,

i think i might put in some projector lights too :)

the crystal lights are made by DEPO and the standard ones i have on the car at the mo are also DEPO so I want to use the reflectors from them...

the standard nissan ones have a diffrent reflector with the side light on the other side....

anyone got any standard lights i can have/borrow?

:)

Type-R said:
why not weld on a corsa front end onto a k11 and cut and smash unrelevant peices that stick out etc. This way u can mount the lights in easily a corsa bonnet wings and front bumper etc will all be reuqired.... corsa fronted k11....

sounds pretty cool.

think the whole idea is too keep it micra looking otherwise might aswell just go out and buy a corsa?

Back