front damaged 95 slx

CMF_Icrashed

» CMF Member
150XXX k's in pretty good condition, low kms
ran into a pole. good for parts/panels/engine or good for fixin as it is not written off, it would take some replacement of front panels and straighten at least one engine mount panel. 4 near brand new tyres.
located in maroochydore on the sunshine coast. you could arrange a tow to brisbane.
make an offer
please call asap 0412332143

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey mate where abouts did you hit, directly on the front is the grille buggered, and also if your willing i will take the stock a pillars off you?? and all the boot trims that go around the frame of the boot on the interior?
cheers marshall

CMF_Icrashed

» CMF Member
I couldn't do anything about anything, the guy in the holding yard didn't want to keep it there for long enough and i had no storage space so he gave it to the scrap metal place. at least it didnt go to the wreckers where they would sell parts from it for outrages prices

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Icrashed WROTE:

"I couldn't do anything about anything, the guy in the holding yard didn't want to keep it there for long enough and i had no storage space so he gave it to the scrap metal place. at least it didnt go to the wreckers where they would sell parts from it for outrages prices

scrap is about $120 a tonne at the moment, he could ahve sold it to the wreckers for more than that..

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"hey mate where abouts did you hit, directly on the front is the grille buggered, and also if your willing i will take the stock a pillars off you?? and all the boot trims that go around the frame of the boot on the interior?<BR>cheers marshall

Hey,
Check out my post.. Its a few down at the moment. FS: SLX parts in Brisbane

I'm pretty sure Ill have the front a pillar ones. Which ones are you after from the boot? On the pillars?

Thanks
qwerty132

Back