For Sale: '95 slx

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Well I now have too many cars & not enough spaces at home, so something has to go & unfortunately the micra lost.

So here it is.

'95 slx blue manual. 190 xxxkms

Paint work is average, clear is lifting off passenger door. The bonnet & the drivers guard are still wearing there war paint (read: in primer).
It has a small amount of rust in the front subframe, but it is only small. I am willing to have the rust fixed if someone wants the car with rego (car is still currently registered).

Good bits:
Super S dash
2000 march 'bubble lights', clear side lights
march badge (not fitted)
n14 1.6 front brakes
caster kits, chamber bolts, kyb shocks, strut brace. modded air box, enkie alloys.
Excedy HD clutch.
Odessy pc680 battery under passenger seat
2in mandrel bent exhaust with extractors.

Car has been a realiable runner for the last couple of years. Car comes with complete spare engine (jap), g/box, c.v shafts & engine loom. Car was fitted with a/c & comes with all oringal a/c gear except for the condensor.
Also comes with a complete p/s convertion kit.

Located on gold coast. I will not be parting the car out. $1500ono (without rego)

CMF_Chopper

» CMF Member
Can you post up some pics - I am currently looking for a Micra.. Sounds like it might be a fit... would want to change over registered if possible..

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
These are the only photos I can find at the moment, there back from when I did the turbo convertion (it's no longer turbo) But you can see the primer on the bonnet & guards.

Attachments

• 31390.jpg
    31390.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 37

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The car is current at my work in tweed due to a lack of space at home & its getting a new ignition switch fitted (when I get back to work on the 14th)

Attachments

• 31391.jpg
    31391.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 38
Back