front brake disc replacement thickness

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Hi all,

I wondered at what wear limit must the front brake discs be replaced. I read in my micra haynes manual that they must be replaced once they've reached a thickness of 10mm. Is that right?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
if you want new brakes i can get you some front slotted rotors and wickid pads and fluid for it i just did mine and **** me they stop i took it to the track and flogged it gave then 7 hard laps and they were fine at the end no fade nothing best 300 bucks i have ever spent on the car.

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hey guys!i want to change my front brakes.Smidge said that its pulsar front brakes.What model pulsar?Would it be a straight on fit or need adjustments?Thanks guys.

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hey mate!thank you so much for the info that you gave me but i'm still abit confuse.In uk,they are changing it to pulsar gtir brakes and in australia they have n15,n14 and sss.I'm jus too confuse.I jus wana fit a brake caliper and rotor without any mods or adjustment.Like a straight on fit.Can you guys please tell me more? thanks heaps.Sorry to be a pain.And so sorry to bring tis topic here.

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
just about any pulsar brakes will fit, just the larger ones you will need 14" wheels.... might need a washer or 2 to centre the caliper... bleed the brakes and your away... . If you can bleed brakes its an easy install.... REAL EASY. as easy as it was to change the tb to ga15.... both make a huge difference to the performance.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
mate trust me if you want brakes these front i used are the bomb they are slotted front rotors lucas race pads and race fluid great for everyday use and no mods needed all up 320 to your door they turn up within a week and perform outstandingly

from now on i will use nothing else. I was going to go the pulsar road but decided against it

Attachments

• 30676.jpg
    30676.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 33
Back