Friend in need of help

hi my friend has managed to hit a speed camera at a very slow speed, the result being that she needs the following for her M reg K11:

left hand wing

left hand light

front black plastic bumper

if anyone had some or all of the above could they postup some prices so i can let her know :D if anyone has it in grey aswell that would be even better :upside:

hi my friend has managed to hit a speed camera at a very slow speed, the result being that she needs the following for her M reg K11:

left hand wing

left hand light

front black plastic bumper

if anyone had some or all of the above could they postup some prices so i can let her know :D if anyone has it in grey aswell that would be even better :upside:

how did you or your friend managed that at a very low speed? :suspect:

lol, yeh the only difference between our cars is that mines modded and only has 3 doors :D.
she has work parking spaces on the pavement on a busy junction and as she was pulling out a women ran infront of her and she swerved to avoid her and just caught the post and peeled the wing off like a sardine can, i couldn't believe how fine she caught it, didnt touch the main structual shell just missed it as she crumpled up the wing, braking the clips off the headlight and the bumper was already in a state.

anyone got some parts kicking round? please :D

Back