Frank - Engine Advice

Glen

Club Member
Frank

Im looking at putting a different micra engine in my 1.0 coil pack. Whats the best combination of internals and heads to work with all coil pack.

Whats the best crank, rod and piston setup?

Im looking for the most power possible from a N/A

Thanks

Glen

a 1.3 crank and rods with 1 headgasket works out about the same as a 1.4 crank and 1.3/1.4 rods and 2 h/g,s i think glen, and you will have to run with the coilpack head eh

so it looks like i need to get a 1.3 crank and rods and should i use 1.0 or 1.3 piston and whats the best cam choices thanks

so it looks like i need to get a 1.3 crank and rods and should i use 1.0 or 1.3 piston and whats the best cam choices thanks

1.0 pistons will give more compression glen, and cams are a personal choice really, i chose an inlet only, with moderate duration and high lift (260 deg/10mm lift autosprint)

1.0 pistons will give more compression glen, and cams are a personal choice really, i chose an inlet only, with moderate duration and high lift (260 deg/10mm lift autosprint)
Hi frank sorry to bother u. I'm new to the forum. Ive got a 2000 k11 facelift. Ive just brought a pre facelift shell with an sr20de in which I'm putting in the facelift, problem is the facelift runs coil packs and the sr is dizzy. I have the ecu for the sr. Someone said to me to cut the pulse wire wihich goes to the coilpacks so the dizzy will work. Can u give me any advice please. Thanks

you will probably need to remove your ecu and enginebay loom, and then fit the sr ecu and engine loom damian,
but there will be a lot of cabin loom splicing to do tho, because the ecu and engine loom have a lot of inter-connections with the cabin loom (ign switch/dash/fuelpump etc)

you will probably need to remove your ecu and enginebay loom, and then fit the sr ecu and engine loom damian,
but there will be a lot of cabin loom splicing to do tho, because the ecu and engine loom have a lot of inter-connections with the cabin loom (ign switch/dash/fuelpump etc)
Hi and thanks for replying, I have the car that the sr is in, so have the primera ecu, the have already spliced into the engine bay loom as the prefacelift was used untill it came off the road. So do u think it will work if I connect all wiring already done for the 2 litre.

Back