found this and just thought....

its looks like the standard super s bumpers, but im asking about the "lip" on the front, rear, side? also that spoiler someone has on here dont they?
cheers

cheers for the link "wilsonian". thats an interesting website??

i know that bodykit is a NISMO one, but why do those little "fins for the side skirts" cost SO much....??? its a tiny thing??
napster

Not a problem Napster - The Nismo kit is very expensive - hence not many people having it.

To be honest you might be best off getting the Wald or Impul kits

well cheers for the link anyway :)
is a little exspensive :-( thats crazy money lol. would be WORTH it though.

i did try for the WALD kit but that didnt go through :)
the impul kit is expsensive aswell and the fake one on ebay needs "fibre glassing" on, which i cant do or not sure of places where i live that can do that?
the kit i was looking at was the NIPPON TUNNING one :) the front bumpers cheap and think it fits straight on to the orignial bolt holes? i dont like the back one so was juts going to get a "vx astra rear diffuser" and mod that so it fits to original bumper. then universal side skirts?
cheers
napster

YES I DO lol.....

http://www.nippontuning.com/index.php/cat/c52_Micra-K11.html

make up your own mind on the BACK BUMPER but most of the people on here have said they dont like it :-/ i must agree. HOWEVER.....it might just be the colour of the RED, it might look GOOD ON WHITE OR A BLACK CAR, but without seeing it or doing it then thats my opinion.
id have the front though :) and might get it
napster

Yeah i've seent hat before - not my cuppa tea tbh.

Have you though about getting a saxo kit and slapping it on the micra? it might cost you has much as the Nismo but you'll be the only micra to have it! :D

i like the front cause its easy. everythings gota be easy casue i havent got a clue lol.
a saxo kit requires "a body shop to fit it becasue it will need cuttin, fibre galssing painting" :-( i wasnt looking to spend alot which i know isnt possible in the WORLD OF CAR MODDING lol.
there isnt enough KITS for the MICRA without custom kits?
napster

True but the huge problem is supply and demand.

How many kids go out and buy a corsa or a saxo? loads. because of that there are loads of kits, so because of that people buy them as there easy to mod. where as the micra is different. not so many people modding them as the above so not so many kits out thus not many mod them because there harder and mroe expensive to mod.

I know people say whats the point in modding a car if it's going to look like everyone elses at a cruise - good point but on the other hand people can only spend so much before thinking it's a "lost cause".

Granted some people have gone to town on the micra but it gets mixed reactions and 9/10 ends up on barry's website. personally i've got summat special instore - which if all goes well will be ready in the summer.

It really depends on two major factors - how much money your willing to spend and how "unique" you want to look.

urs PLANS sound interesting lol. dont spills the beans lol. keep it a secret till its complete.

ur first paragraph saying :
"How many kids go out and buy a corsa or a saxo? loads. because of that there are loads of kits, so because of that people buy them as there easy to mod. where as the micra is different. not so many people modding them as the above so not so many kits out thus not many mod them because there harder and mroe expensive to mod."

is something i totally agree with and had already thought about that side of things.
the one thing that was putting me of EXTERIOR MODING was that my k11 is a 1.0L :-( anything i do would have to be moved to the 1.3 later on which would be a pain. also you said about "lost cause". in my mind people who havent drivin a micra will not understand about modding a micra cause they believe there CRAP etc, not like a BADBOY CORSA or SAXO.

so if i was to modify my car and spend loads on it, i can see no one buying the car off me (except on this site if it looked alright lol) so id lose laods of money :-( somethings are just best left alone??
napster

My cars future i think it pretty much planned out.

Get older, buy better car, stick micra in storage, get a house, strip micra and rebuild it as cleanly as possible - by that time it'll be classed as a classic! LOL

I think the best example for modded is my mates saxo. the story goes...

Bought saxo for £5k 5 years ago. modded it with off the shelf items and got bored of looking like everyone else..

Two years later, bought a civic bumper, cut it to fit the saxo spent another £4k on body and paint work. got a mag feature then got bored of it.

Took it off the road and stripped it again... this time wide arches, deep dishes and new body kit. only this time he's selling it with out taking it around the shows. he wanting £5k but he'll be lucky to get £3.5 -4k.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4616902368

wilsonian said:
My cars future i think it pretty much planned out.

Get older, buy better car, stick micra in storage, get a house, strip micra and rebuild it as cleanly as possible - by that time it'll be classed as a classic! LOL

that sounds cool lol. isnt the micra classed as a "classic now" lol???

in my OPINION, the colour of the saxo is WEIRD if a blokes driving it?
not my taste. like you said AGAIN lol "its all down to money". if u can afford to make ur car look good then fair enough, but that also means tah ull have enough money for future exspenses.

Back