Found For Sale - Super S on ebay

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Wouldnt trust the dealers truth be told, half the time they just dodge it up for the RWC and you are up for the repair costs at a later date.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Hi guys, I just bought this car, noticed the roll, not too fussed, but the CV shafts were brand new! thanks for test driving it 1300cc, you must have mentioned something and they've gone and replaced them!

They are doing the roadworthy tomorrow, pick it up in a few days. can't wait.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
car dealers only fix things when they have to.

a mate bought a bug eyed WRX from this place for 26k (way to much IMO) all the tyres were bald on the inside from camber ware, the car was lowered via cut springs... (on a 26k WRX, yeah i know!!! WTF, spend money on a car and then you cut the springs...) and the shocks were forked! he took it back, they sent it to subi, the subi work shop basically said that the whole suspension set up needed replacing.

ended up costing my mate nothing as the car dealer paid for it under the 12month deal. but leassion learnt, just cuz you pay 26k for a car doesnt mean its not going to be dodge.

- end rant :D

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
Dala WROTE:

"Hi guys, I just bought this car, noticed the roll, not too fussed, but the CV shafts were brand new! thanks for test driving it 1300cc, you must have mentioned something and they've gone and replaced them!

They are doing the roadworthy tomorrow, pick it up in a few days. can't wait.
congrats...did u get a good price, coz i think the dealer is preferred to lower down it prob down to $3900 w 12mnths reg....just tidy it up...and refit the back mirror with the proper glue...

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Nope, they did try to sell me a warranty at his "cost" price, $200, but those things aren't worth the paper they are printed on, I can do just about any mechanical work myself anyway.

I was trying to get the price lower but he said he wouldn't sell for less yet. so $3500 plus the transfer fees and stamp duty, exact price was $3676.10

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Yeah, the door hinge was a little sagged so it wasn't hitting the stricker properly, hopefully a new pin will cure it, the rattle sounded liek something loose inside, i asked them to fix it but i doubt they will do anything that isn't a roadworthy issue so i guess i'll be looking at it on the weekend. :)

Back