Super S Bumper with driving lights for sale on ebay

I've found someone who'll do it properly now for £100, and he's only 20 metres down the road, so I can't be bothered to go to London to pick up a bumper. Good idea though, if I didn't have one :(

He's got some other stuff though. He's got the rear bumper, and an open mount grill etc.

But yeah, if I get paid enough on friday, then hopefully that bumper will be on super soon. I will need some help wiring in the lights. I guess I just wire them in parallel to the full beam, but that's probably the ghetto way that'll break everything.

Iv noticed that this guy hasnt taken this down from ebay, even though they are now on my car lool...Turns out the guy was an ex member as well (had the first supercharged micra in the uk??) looks really REALLY nice, and his breaking everything off it...so theres bound to be a load more goodies on ebay soon...

dude iv already got em lol, they are whats fitted to my car at the mo, i went and collected them on sunday (check me blog :D ) look very tastey! lol..

Yeh i no i dont no what the guy is playing at... thats why i put the message up so no1 ealse got tricked into thinking that they might win this ! all i no is that he no longer has the bumpers as i have given him the monies and i now have them on my car! :D

Yeh i no i dont no what the guy is playing at... thats why i put the message up so no1 ealse got tricked into thinking that they might win this ! all i no is that he no longer has the bumpers as i have given him the monies and i now have them on my car! :D

Pics please, or are you just saying that so no one on here bids? :grinning:

Back