FOR SALE: Super S factory rear seats

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I have my factory 60/40 split fold rear seats for sale. In really good condition. Not faded or anything.

Probably not looking for a lot for them either. But if they can go to someone who will find them useful, and flick me a bit of cash to get them out of my shed, then I'll be happy.

Let me know if you are interested. Pickup only as they are large items, but with the micra meet coming up, there's a possibility you could commission someone to bring them back for you hehe.

Ideal upgrade for any LX micra - as they don't have 60/40 split fold rear seats and the trim is nice.

CMF_mrh

» CMF Member
I am interested in doing a split rear seat as i have a LX micra. Just one of those things in the box that needs to be ticked off. What are you looking at in $ to get rid of them for?
Thanks mrh

cisco

» CMF Member
Literally $100 and you can have THE LOT mate.

Includes: all seat cushions, all buckles, all bolts, the seatbelts and fittings etc.

They are all in top condition, but it would be doing be a favour in taking them away as I need a bit of a clean out :)

cisco

» CMF Member
A DONE DEAL mate. They are yours. Congrats heh.

Well that's pretty soon, so yep that will work good. Cheers.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmmm. I just sold my rear seats dude :) Heh..

I'm happy, because its good timing with the meet.

CMF_mrh

» CMF Member
Speaking of good timing. It is working this way for me too.

Would you believe that last tuesday week while it was raining in Sydney that my wiper branch of the steering colum snapped out its socket?

I was driving in the rain when my centre cap for my stock steering wheel became dislodged and fell down between the bottom end of the steering wheel.

Lucky for me I was doing a u-turn because as the centre cap fell off i was turning and as I was turning right it jammed against the wiper branch and with the force of turning snapped it.

Had to drive back to saftey in the rain so I can fix the problem. I did manage to fix it again after 2 hours of fiddling.

So today my boss kit came in for my new steering wheel so that I wont have this same problem again.

Thanks for the seats too cisco. Muchly appreciated.

Back