For Sale - Side Repeaters

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
I have 2 sets of side repeaters for a pre-facelift facelift k11.

One set is Smoked,
Indicators3.JPG

One set is clearer SOLD.
clear2.JPG

£15 a set. Including P&P.

Comes with holders & Bulbs.

Cheers.

I have 2 sets of side repeaters for a pre-facelift facelift k11.

One set is Smoked, One set is clear.

£15 a set. Including P&P.

Comes with holders & Bulbs.

Cheers.

I'd like the smoked set please - I can't send a pm (not a full member .... yet) so could I ask you to email me at: pauluspaolo[at]hotmail[dot]com?

I can pay by paypal/cash/cheque - whichever is best for you?

Many thanks :)

YOUR MESSAGE WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ANY OF IT'S RECIPIENTS!

Failed address: pauluspaolo[at]hotmail.com?

Are you sure that address is correct? Note: The smoked ones are .. Very smoked :) The clear ones are hinted smoked, I can take pics if you wish.

(Yes i did type the address correctly using @'s for [at] etc

P&P is £2.00

I did pay £16 for them, they are BRAND NEW, So i'd like as much back as possible. £15 inc P&P is not unreasonable.

I got the lightly smoked indicators this weekend & fitted them yesterday - they were a doddle to fit & they look good. I'm on the hunt now for some alloys (with tyres hopefully) & some lowering springs - then that will probably be it as far as exterior mods are concerned (though a better sounding exhaust would be nice too).

Interior mods pencilled in - rev counter, seat & steering wheel change probably & I need some foot mats too!

Many thanks Matt for a smooth, quick & completely trouble free transaction :)

Here are my lightly smoked indicators fitted to the car - the darker of the two pairs on offer would probably have looked better but it was my choice to buy these & I've no complaints at all - it looks 100 times better than the standard orange jobbies :)

Micra01.jpg

Back