For Sale: SA White Super S

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Too many cars, not enough space, time or money so something must go. Before I start this is not a perfect example.

1995 Super S. N14 1.6 brakes, N14 SSS alloy wheels with near new tyres. Clear guard repeaters, tinted windows. Pioneer head unit, Alpine amp. Gearbox bearing replaced and new clutch fitted at about 285,000 kms.

Bad points, Super S steering wheel and driving lights are gone. Sunroof does not function fully (broken slide mechanism. Drivers seat has been repaired at some stage with incorrect material, I have some material I can supply. 313k although engine still runs strong. Odd marks in paint and carpark dings.

$2500
Phone 0419 94 099

CMF_GRUMPY

» CMF Member
Hi 620 racer ,
I'm in Austria at the minute, do you deliver?.. lol
Does this unit still have the suspension , seats ,wheels that was on it the last time i was at CHC ..
If so i'm interested

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Still registered people, still driving it on and off.

Hey Grumpy, I'll deliver if you pay the freight and my ticket. Nothing less than Business class tho' ;-)

Stock suspension and seats. Wheels are N14 SSS in charcoal / black.

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Mmmm white micras are hot. I wish this was in brisbane when i was looking, i would of snapped it up ={
goodluck with sale

(unless someone wants to buy mine so i can get this one)

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Bumpity

Also putting up a package deal for those of you on Ciscos.

In addition to the Super S, I have a certain white LX that got around a bit in the early days and ended up here in Adelaide, minus the engine and gearbox. The gearbox has since returned to the car. The car is carrying a defect, so it is not a simple walk in rego.

So, package deal, white '95 Super S as seen above, plus white LX, plus a set of Tein coilovers, Whiteline sway bars, Whiteline panhard, strut brace, complete disc brake rear with matching master cylinder, set of Rota Sport 10 15" wheels, front and rear Super S bars, Super S wing, Nissan aftermarket wing, set of Super S driving lights, Super S instrument set, lightweight flywheel with clutch, plus a whole pile of more mundane spares. $4000

I will separate the Super S from the rest, and some of the assorted standard parts I might sell off if anyone is interested.

I won't split the performance parts from the LX, it either goes as a job lot, or I store it away and finish it off at a later date when I have some more time.

I will consider swaps.

pm me for more pics of Super S and of the LX when I can get it out of the shed.

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Super S sold.

Sam has been lurking on the site for a while, I'm sure he'll make himself known shortly as he starts to modify his toy.

Let's face it, they just get under your skin and make you want to play with 'em.

Watch for a new ad soon.

Back