Super S for sale

CMF_LeeDoc

» CMF Member
1995 Red Super S for sale - $3,000.00
very regretful sale, I've owned Audi's a BMW among others and this little beauty has to be the best of them all. very reliable and very economical. 211,000km's never missed a beat. the only thing I can fault on it right now is that it needs a new windscreen, the glove box latch doesn't work and the lense cover on one of the driving / fog lights is broken (light still works). Other than that I believe it's stock standard awesome Super Dooper S! Oh I put a Pioneer hi-fi and 4 Kenwood speakers in it that really packs a punch (iPod connectable via Aux in). Located in the Hunter Valley NSW near Maitland / Newcastle. 0412124322

CMF_MSDVS

» CMF Member
Just a few pointers;
• maybe put some pictures up
• the price may be a bit much for a standard super s considering certain people have tried selling monster done up ones but ended up parting
• not many people off this site are buying ATM from what I have seen.

Before I get my head bitten off I'm not doing this to be rude I'm just telling you a few things that may help you with your sale if you are wanting to get rid of it

+ with the damage you may get more money just parting it out like most people do off this site

:)

CMF_LeeDoc

» CMF Member
Thanks Pierce - can't seem to get the piccies up on the iPhone will try from the PC when I get home.

Thanks too MSDVS for the advice, I thought the pricing was fair when compared to all the others for sale on 'carsales.com.au' and it's very good overall condition. Open to offers and can email photos if I can't figure out why I can't attach them to this thread.

Cheers all.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Thanx 4 the pics Lee, I had a talk to missus and we decided that this car is not what she needs(auto/air), I will help u out by postin ur pics up 4 u

PLEASE CONTACT LEE, NOT ME

Attachments

• 64045.jpg
    64045.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 24

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Hey people,I just had a look at this car (seen it parked on the highway Lee) it is in nice condition, straight, paint good ,air con, standard non molested condition, for all those people that say they want a super s heres a good one. the windscreen has small crack on pass side(alright to next rego), spotties need replacing, fair bit of rego (nov??? i think it was). Id buy it but missus doesnt want a manual micra

CMF_jay.z

» CMF Member
hey thats a very nice looking micra! just wondering y it doesnt have the jdm dash?? i thought super s came with them i could be wrong i am talking to my rents about it so i might be interested but as im only 16 its hard with loans and soforth good luck with the sale and dont part it out its a beautiful car :)

CMF_LeeDoc

» CMF Member
jay.z WROTE:

"hey thats a very nice looking micra! just wondering y it doesnt have the jdm dash?? i thought super s came with them i could be wrong i am talking to my rents about it so i might be interested but as im only 16 its hard with loans and soforth good luck with the sale and dont part it out its a beautiful car :)

Hey Jay.z, thanks for that - if you win over the 'rents' let me know - they can call my mechanic if they like - he works on all 3 of my cars and I'm sure will give you / them peace of mind - it'd be a top first car for you! Mine was a Datsun 180B SSS coupe in baby poo brown - thought it was way cool back then! Good luck!

CMF_LeeDoc

» CMF Member
K11SS WROTE:

"Looks a great little example! Wish I had the money to import to the UK but still not sold my Audi :( Good luck with sale! :)

Pepper

Thanks Pepper! It'll be sad to see it go particularly as it's from my home town of Sunderland! Good luck with the Audi!

Back