For Sale: K11 1.0LX

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Well, the time has come for Bubble to be sold. I really want her to go to a good, caring home so I'm advertising her on this lovely forum first!

1993 'L' Reg K11 1.0LX,
80,500miles,
Blue/grey,
Sunroof
Taxed until April 2009
MOT'd until May 2009
Sills have recently been welded up at last MOT(May 2008)

Subtle mods include:
Clear indicators (Not pictured)
Upgraded facelift 14" wheels

She's been well loved, but alas, now has a few dents expected of a 15 year old car, but she's done me proud and I have only covered 20,000 miles in her in the past 4 years.

221c419f.jpg

4a05ddc3.jpg

(Alloys not on car anymore) One of the dents can also be seen above the rear wheel arch)
2e5e5f3d.jpg

More pics will be added tomorrow once it's light outside again

I know it's around Christmas, and with the whole financial world not looking too peachy, but I am looking for about £350-400 for her. Stickers will also be removed before collection!

Thanks for looking :)

I may very well be interested, as ive almost clocked 150,000 in mine and im starting to have my doubts as to how sound she is, but Im prob gona have to wait till after christmas to see how I stand financially, otherwise id be taking it off your hands right now! What features would it have different to my 's' ?

Well after Christmas works for me too - I'm not getting the new Micra until Early - Mid Jan anyways!
Um, I think the LX's were more Basic than the S's so she probably won't have much! I imagine extra stuff that you do want can be retro-fitted if you wish but I'm not really the expert on that!

Well Ill have to see what happens really! If ive got the money to have it after christmas Ill have it, and itll either be a case of having it as a doner car for my current one or a project car.
If the worst came to the worst though, and I know you dont want to break it, but if you did how much would you want for the engine and g/box? Just for a last case scenario? Cant find a cheap 1litre engine for love nor money so I may have to just have the whole car!

Breaking unfortunately is really not an option considering she has a good many miles of motoring still in her, and at £350 she would make a perfect little project car :)

Price now £300-£350 for the car to be taken away either as a runaround or to be broken. Just don't be telling me if you did break her! :(
Anyone interested?

Yea Ill have to back out on this one, christmas has been quite an expensive on (especially as I have a car now so I have to do the travelling), and ive just had a credit card letter come through the post, which is gonna hurt me a lot. Sorry I cant snap that one up from you, as much as I would sorely love to, ironic thing is, I cant justify spending the money getting the car now when I dont need it, but if my car dies Ill have to spend the money anyway, but unfortunately the banks have to come first.

I want it, I need to see if I can get transpor

Good news, I have a friend who's insured to drive any car, she's taxed and MOT'd right?

I can do a deposit by paypal and cash on collection if you want?

What's your address

I want it, I need to see if I can get transpor

Good news, I have a friend who's insured to drive any car, she's taxed and MOT'd right?

I can do a deposit by paypal and cash on collection if you want?

What's your address

You have PM :)

I am off for the rest of this week too, if you want to come and view her?

Doesn't the car which the person's driving need to be insured though?

Fully Comp means you can only drive other people's car provided they have insurance.

It will still be insured for when it gets picked up. My insurance ends at the end of the month.

For bikes you can get a riders policy, meaning you are covered to ride any bike as long as it's taxed and MOT'd, dunno if you can get the same thing for cars

For bikes you can get a riders policy, meaning you are covered to ride any bike as long as it's taxed and MOT'd, dunno if you can get the same thing for cars

Yeah you can, my mate who works with his dad dealing in cars and bikes has insurance that covers him for any vehical up to 100k damages.

He's only 20 and has driven some amazing cars!

Not sure what insurance company it is though!

Back