For Sale interest only - 96' Micra LX

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Thinking of putting the blue bug up for sale, just gauging interest at the moment.

4140567792_dea75152ec_z.jpg

Info:

1996 Model LX 3 Door
330,000ks on the clock
HAS AIRCON
Metallic blue, body is straight with a few very minor scratches/dints, paint on roof has faded but other than that is very straight.
Recently replaced CV's and boots
Well maintained engine wise and serviced every 5000k's with good oil, filters changed every oil change.
New spark plugs and most hoses were replaced when I bought it a couple of years ago.
Gearbox also replace about 8 months ago with a known good 2nd hand one.
Color coded bumpers

Mods:
HKS Air Filter Pod
Genuine Impul Extractors and front pipe down to custom exhaust
KYB Shock absorbers all round
Tein lowered springs
Whiteline Panhard Rod on rear
N16 Front Brake Calipers
RDA Slotted and vented rotors on front with RDX pads, also has new rear brake shoes (makes a big difference with the big brakes on the front)
Nardi Steering wheel
Digital Tacho
Central Locking
15" Alloy wheels (can't remember brand)
Brand New Kumho KU31 tires (they grip like a mofo)
Mild sound system (nothing flash, 6.5" in the front with a small sub in the back)
Super S Front Seats

Well loved car but no need for the 2nd car any more.

Looking for around $3300 neg. Again, just looking for interested parties at this stage.

Cheers,
Matt

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
hey mycra, didn't get PM, email me at matt (at) mashd.net

LowMicra - need to take some more, anything in particular you want me to shoot?

I have plenty of shots of me pulling the gearbox out lol but doesn't really show much other than how stuffed the old box was.

Here is a picture of the car from the other side, not that you can see much. Thats my mechanic in the pic lol

4525733234_1edcaac311_z.jpg

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
yeah had 300k on it when I bought it, used to be owned by a mechanic in his workshop so was maintained and used as a delivery car i think lol.

Has the typical chain slap noise on start up but dissapears after a second. I've always used good oil and protection agents in the engine given the k's. Never let me down and pulls like a mofo with the extractors lol

Yeah its manual, forgot to mention it now has a new chrome horn lol, makes all the difference :p

Back