For Sale: Facelift K11 Clocks with Rev Counter - Damaged

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
as the title says really. the clocks and dials all work, the only problem is the temp gauge has been knocked out of position. it still moves (hence make-do tipex marks).

some bulbs are missing too.

the odo reads about 95K i think

if your interested please make me an offer above £10 (so postage is covered at least).

also please PM me questions/offers as I dont come here any more. If I dont get any offers in a couple of weeks they'll go in the bin as I dont have my micra anymore.

cheers!

pic:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rlees85/HostedImages#5440766263300465826

im not sure if it makes a difference, if your dash has the digital odometer they will work if it does not they wont. i sent pm yesterday and am still awaiting a reply.

surely it makes a difference as you cant just take a feed from the coil as theres 4 of them so the pick up into the rev counter will be different. you get first dibs :)

the pick up from the coil's go to the ecu and then you have one cable from the ecu into the loom for the rev counter. so providing you have the dials with the digital odometer as standard, the looming is already in place and you can just plug them straight in.

Back