» CMF Member
!

Attachments

• 49533.jpg
    49533.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 13

CMF_MrsLittlebear

» CMF Member
And she is very, very, very, very sorry!!!!!

Maybe if he hadn't bought every single Micra that went up for sale there wouldn't have been anything for me to hit!! LOL

;-S

Sorry Matt............

From your lovely wife
x

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
So really sorry to see this Matt...

I'm trying to count on my fingers though, if you hadn't sold off all your previous k11's the damage would have been a lot worse.

From memory in the last 24-36 months there has been:

1) The SLX(?) that originally inspired you
2) The Blue S11 Super S which I bought off you
3) WhiteKnight
4) The Red S11 Super S
5) Turtle
6) TicTac (which was stripped and transported to ADL in Turtle).
7) Son of TicTac, the White Super S Turbo projetc.

That is a pretty hansom list if you don't mind me saying.

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey Matt,

Sorry to see you now have more work to do on Micra's. You might be able to swing some shed time now hey?

Kudo's on the apology.

Doom has a similar story to tell I reckon which explains why he's trying to find front end parts for Miccy. ;-)

I have the number of a chick at Happy Valley who does bumper repairs mate. We might be able to get a mass discount as I have the ones on my SuperS to tidy up, and a spare set as well that needs a repair.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"So really sorry to see this Matt...

I'm trying to count on my fingers though, if you hadn't sold off all your previous k11's the damage would have been a lot worse.

From memory in the last 24-36 months there has been:

1) The SLX(?) that originally inspired you

2) The Blue S11 Super S which I bought off you

3) WhiteKnight

4) The Red S11 Super S

5) Turtle

6) TicTac (which was stripped and transported to ADL in Turtle).

7) Son of TicTac, the White Super S Turbo projetc.

That is a pretty hansom list if you don't mind me saying.

It's 8 - the red SLX is the one in these pics - Gareth's old turbo.

Micra_King WROTE:

"Maybe the KIA was just jealous of all the micras and thought id would take as many out as it could. any panel damage to the side of WK?

As luck would have it the only damage is to WK bumpers, no panel damage at all. Thankfully the Kia has no excess on the policy......

......looks like there will be no objections to me spending money on Tic Tac now!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
she is a keeper mate. Maybe you should never have brought a crappy Kia LOL..... Kudos on the appology it takes me weeks of crying at my wife to get the slightest apology out of her.

Wanna trade LOL

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
$500 for the wife, I will look after her real good as long as she is good at house work, I will only let her out of the house on a bicycles so she stops killing micras.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
8 micras total, that gives sportsclassic a run for their money in terms of available parts...

You could be a steady provider of misc parts to the entire community and make a tidy sum

Back