95 reg 1.0 for sale...

C

chris_lofty

Ive got a 95 (M) reg 1.0 16v K11 micra on my drive i want rid of.
its an LX model so the interior trim is of a higher spec, doorcards all the way up the doors etc, rear opening windows, sunroof...
front cross member has been replaced so this is brand new, as is the whole clutch kit, as are the brake lines.
fairly high mileage, no tax or MOT but it wont take much to pass its test, just a small hole in one side sill needs properly patching, apparently the patch i put over this needs welding and i riveted it on...
K+N filter aswell, nearly forgot about that.

just need rid of it as ive bought a VW.

£300 o.n.o, any takers??

lofty

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

its white with black bumpers, never got round to colour coding them.

no crash damage by the way, just the front cross member was a box structure and there was a hole in one of the sides. obviously with this being a big part of the chassis we replaced it. this is apparently a common problem in micras, ive heard of the same thing happening to other people.

the mileage is pretty high to be honest, i think off the top of my head its about 110,000. ill get an exact mileage when i get home, im at uni at the minute.

lofty

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

oh yeah, im in the stockton area by the way. teesside. not that far from quickdraw, hes justashort joyride away :p lol o.j

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
had to backdown from this due to the person i was modifying it for his fathre was unsure about the stuation. so to be able to go ahead with the project we were forced to buy a newer car. and also has come to light that he would not have been able to be insured under the car being an engine conversion up to the 1.3 . but can get insured on the car as a standard 1.3 :S hmm but ne ways out of my hands unfortunatly

danni

Ex. Club Member
ahh was just checkin... seems a shame as if u spend more on newer car u will have less left 4 moddin!!

but lofty m8 get some pics up might help it sell if ppl can c it

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

sorry guys no pics at the mo, just wiped my P.C and i cant find my digi cam, quite scary really, may have lost it clubbing :(
still up for grabs anyway, might consider offers as im really desperate to get rid of it and get my veedub up and running...
lofty

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Sorry to mess you about Lofty but as Wayne said out of our hands. May possibly take it off your hands anyway but I will let you know. :)

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

no takers? en offered £180 plus an amp from g-man, any advance? fitted the new brake lines today so this brings the list of new parts to:

brake lines,
clutch (full kit),
spark plugs,
air filter (K+N 571 cone induction kit),
oil filter,
front cross member,
daft interior parts i cant really think of,
newer bonnet to replace rotten old one the car came with,
smiley face air freshener (might have lost its smeel...)

any other offers coz i dont wanna let the car go for this really, but looks like i have no choice as i really REALLY need rid of this thing so i can get on with my VW project in time for VW Fest in june. and the fact my dads sick of it sitting there so hes arranging for it to be taken away for nothing if i cant sell it :(

lofty

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

ive got a 92 mk3 polo coupe, im more into the watercooled dubs to be honest but i wouldnt say no to a cali-look beetle on whitewalls :p

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/723641

thats the car with alloys that are NO LONGER on it. theyve been sold elsewhere. also the stickers on the window have been taken off after i realised they were a bit tardy.
still on the car though are silver washer jets (none light up ones) chrome gearknob and a silver n carbon handbrake gaiter with a leather sleeve.

lofty

B

Ben

Chris, what condition is the front bumper in?? Would you consider swapping your front black bumper for one i have which has a scratch in it?? Could meet you coz think you live up my end?

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

ormally id do it but i really cant be bothered to sell bit n bobs or get rid of bits n bobs, i just want the thing off my drive mate, sorry.
lofty

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

£200 is a bit less that what id like to take, £250 and you can have it, and yeh you can come have a look 2moro night after i finish work if you like. u know i work at halfords dont ya? didnt i do the green paint for you when u were with wayne?
i finish at 5 but if u get this too late to relpy (im going to bed now anyway) just give him a ring 2moro or pop into halfords at stockton n we cn go look at the car after i finish.
lofty

B

Ben

cant do £250 mate, its for the lass not me anyway. you did do some paint for me but twas gold not green, could come and have a look tomorrow night but cant go any higher than £200

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
llofty you are a numskull.lol

for one. i was with dan if anyone. and i have NEVER ever got green paint from you.

gold maybe but never green :S

but yeah the car is aa rank colour i know but hey he likes it ;)

B

Ben

gold is a cool colour, not so common!! :D

Attachments

• Picture (11).jpg
    Picture (11).jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 200
B

Ben

chris. could possibly go £225 but all depends on condition of car, would it be allright to bring the lass and father down on wednesday to have a look?

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

yeh wednesday sounds cool, im off after about 4 oclock so anytime afer then sounds good, £220 sounds cool aswell but obv well haeva caht about that on the day yeh?
lofty

wayne - yes i am a numbskull, i am your bitch, i apologise for any distress i may have caused and intend to sit in the corner of a dark room and think about what i have done...

B

Ben

ok lofty, will speak to dad and probs come down on wednesday but will be the night time as its his only day off work - how much work is needed for the MOT?

OP
OP
C

chris_lofty

the only thing that needs doing is a hole on the side sill, my dad and i tried patching this up with a rivet gun and a spare bit of metal we had lying around the kitchen, but apparently it needs welding on. thats what andy at andy keels garage in thornaby said, hes a mate of my dads form when they were kids (just so u know he wasnt bulling :p)
and thats it. it needed new brake lines but I replaced those on thursday.
so the side sill is the only thing.
lofty