for all thoese with clear rear lights..

How many times you been pulled because of lights?

• never

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • between 1-5 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6+ times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
can i just ask if you have had much trouble with police with them on, my dad is convinced that i will have loads of trouble, so i am just wanting to find out if they are more trouble than they are worth..

cheers..

i havent got them on,,,BUT they are a rite pain following someone with them fited as its really hard to tell if they are braking,,the light is really faint,,,,and to pass MOT i think you need to have at least one RED reflector on the rear of your car,

RIK said:
i havent got them on,,,BUT they are a rite pain following someone with them fited as its really hard to tell if they are braking,,the light is really faint,,,,and to pass MOT i think you need to have at least one RED reflector on the rear of your car,

do led lights make any difference? i think that is the thing my dad is worryed about the lights being to dim and me just getting pulled over all the time, i think a red reflector is ok for the MOT..i hope any way!

i am really starting to doubt as to why i brought them now really, not sure if it was a wise move.

they look cool tho!

i thinkits just because its the white/clear lense that makes the red go pink

just install a third brake light in the midle of the bak window,,ther only about a tenner and youl have no worries about people not seeing u braking

RIK said:
just install a third brake light in the midle of the bak window,,ther only about a tenner and youl have no worries about people not seeing u braking

that is a bloody good idea actually, if i get pulled up loads i think i might have to get that done, i think it will be piece of mind as well instead of me thinkin that people cant see me breaking and then thinkin that i am gonna get hit all the time..i think you have douced all my worrys lol

:) no problem mate,,i like the look of those lights,but i need to get more important things done first with my motor,,,then ill probly look into buying some

RIK said:
:) no problem mate,,i like the look of those lights,but i need to get more important things done first with my motor,,,then ill probly look into buying some

yeah they will def look well nice when they are FINALLY on my car, saturday hopefully. I got the clear side repeaters as well so that is all the clear lights done..lol

never know if i get annoyed with getting pulled all the time i may be selling mine sooner than i had hopped, shall see how it goes though :)

I passed MOT fine, it's easy to tell I'm braking, don't have 3rd brake light, I do carry red reflectors and would say just bought and going to fit ASAP.

Not much help but thats my experience!

ive never bin pulled n been followed by the police loads of times, in my perosnla opinion it depends loads on how you drive too coz if the police see you tear arsing about they will more than likely pull you over and find anything they can thats wrong with your car. I think Neil got pulled over for his exhaust and they then done him for his lights at the same time (correct me if im wrong) but if ur just toddling along and your car doesnt look too messy then u shud b ok, i have the middle break light too. Im gonna get some LED's soon i think, quite cheap on ebay too.

watch me drive out now and get pulled for them - damn u Glenn!

oh and goldstar, thats an extremely good idea about carrying the reflectors, i stuck some on for its MOT just in case

kristian installed two led red bulds, they are so bright they blind u if u look at them, they look the bolloc'ks, there like acluster of leds, that change directly for the bulb

had mine on for about two weeks cops seem ok bout them... live near cop shop and drive round all the time...

they are dull tho and are visable when you hit the breaks but not a great deal...

3rd light is good tho...

these ones?

http://2modified.com/micra-9302-clear-p-3359.html

i had them on my old Micra and never had any problems with the law what so ever!

Big_ben said:
watch me drive out now and get pulled for them - damn u Glenn!

i can guarentee i have cursed everyone now lol will appoligise in advance!

i think i will just wack the damn things on and will see how i get on with them, i can only try and most i will prob get is a producer..i hope!

Back