Flyeyes headlight/taillight tinting (Legal???)

a couple of the lads in my local club have fitted them to tailights...no trouble and passed one m.o.t so far lol

just dont go sticking them on headlights, the plod will get arsey...

good way of tinting the rear lights. should be ok because on the video you can see the brake lights, inticators etc clearly.

A friend of mine has put them. Look nice on the back but i wouldnt reccomend on the front, im not 100% but i think he said it reduced lightand took them off. Always worth a try though

is this stuff easy to get off? going for the black and green colours; got a black micra with green lights, speedo, seats, cd player, sub etc. never seen green tinted rear lights, been thinking about doing them black for a while but now wondering if the green could suit... :S

its legal to have white or yellow on the front:
Yellowfilm04.jpg

It says on the website that they are legal and will pass an MOT.

"FlyEyesKit is a New and Revolutionary Tinting Film designed for use on any vehicle's head or tail light. FlyEyesKit does not distort light brightness, colour or beam pattern making FlyEyesKit compliant with UK MOT regulations."

its legal to have white or yellow on the front

Not round here it aint! I imported yellow H4 bulbs,had them in and got pulled over. PC Plod claims they're ILLEGAL in the UK,and only used abroad (france etc). Told me i can go home and have a fine,or swap them now and then and carry on driving that night.

Good job i carried my normal bulbs :p

Back