Micra Spotting...what have you seen?

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Well, last week i was coming back from Springbrook (Gold Cost, QLD) in brothers company car along M1 in the 110 zone. And what came before us? a Mint White BE1 Micra/March, looked like the hardtop version. Starting at the rear, there was a tastful nismo sticker at the top of the rear window,it had Blue Angled GT stripes on the bonnet like the new Mini's have and a set of Two Large Driving Lights mounted rally style (with their covers on)centre front. Didn't get any pics though:(, just put camera in boot. But i was really impressed with it. It was whistle clean, i reckon he must go in some local hillclimbs, or is part of a historic car club maybe,

anyway, just though i'd share,

Alex

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Nice looking young girl mabye a year younger than me hammering around my area in a blue SLX.

She drives it hard too, and she's seen me and charlotte, we were at the lights next to each other. I smiled as i tried to take off when the lights when green, but i had the handbrake on and i stalled. :p

Whoops.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
I was entering the car park today after doing a few errands, and I saw IT, a ten year old baby, glossy like the sun, a rose amongst thorns, sitting there waiting for its owner...I walked up to it, tried my ignition key, lo and behold it fitted! Yep, I love my car as much today as I did 10 years ago when she was sitting in the showroom, begging me to take her home. My love affair has lasted longer than some marriages :-]

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
In Perth yesterday, around 3-ish, there was a pretty blue Super S sitting on the freeway emergency lane with no owner... From the recent post about one getting gutted, I jumped into a state of fear for the little thing.

Did anyone from here leave a blue Micra on the freeway yesterday? Did it return home safely? <:(

CMF_Vagrant

» CMF Member
I've had my Micra now for a good 3 years.
And that was the only one in the area for a long time.
But lately I've seen them pop up everywhere!
I see at least 4-5 a day just on the way to/from work.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
I see a BE-1 in my area every now and then. i think it's the only one in WA. also frequently drive past a green super S with a young girl driving it..

drove past a stranded micra on the freeway last night, no one in the car, middle of nowhere.. kinda depressing to see. looked like the car was in great condition too

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
A while ago I saw a really nice red Super S heading southbound on the pacific motorway near the Southport Smith Street exit. This micra looked like it was in excellent original condition. It was driven by a beautiful young woman with dark hair.... I must admit I was very impressed !.

Attachments

• 11852.jpg
    11852.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 23

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Hey makes, think I spotted the same Red SuperS on my way back from Lamington National Park last year, around Beaudesert area, driven by young girl with black hair + red streakyness, did the wave > but i was really too late on the waving :p

Alex

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
:O same!

I live in coogee and work in Balcatta, so im going up and down Beeliar Drv alot. Keep an eye out for my silver micra... its got a red nissan sticker on the back with a nekkid chick sitting on it!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Theres a nice electric blue/green Super S almost everyday out front of McDonalds on High Rd, Riverton, Perth. Everytime i drive past it i think "mmmm sexy." Its got P plates and a pin thing on the rear view mirror too so you know some hot young girl drives it ;D

Back