Flat load space?

folding down my rear seat to try and gain a flat load area in my K11.

Does the rear seat (bottom) need to come out or what? If so how can I do this?

Help the frustrated

Thanks.

on my 1994 pre-face, the seat base swings forwards (there's a loop handle near buckle clip) so that the seat back could fold down flat whereas on my 1998 pre-face the seat base was fixed (clipped & bolted) in place so couldn't easily fold the back fully flat.

This always annoyed me. Mine's a 1998 with the fixed seat base. I could never understand why Nissan took a step backwards compared to the earlier K11's. A flat boot floor & the barrier the seat bases create (to stop loads hitting the front seats) when they're folded forward is far superior.

This always annoyed me. Mine's a 1998 with the fixed seat base. I could never understand why Nissan took a step backwards compared to the earlier K11's. A flat boot floor & the barrier the seat bases create (to stop loads hitting the front seats) when they're folded forward is far superior.

agree. maybe to save the little cost of hinges n brackets n handles?

Had a nice find today for some much needed pre face lift parts took a pic of how the seat pops out

Attachments

• WP_20160926_12_40_57_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160926_12_40_57_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
folding down my rear seat to try and gain a flat load area in my K11.

Does the rear seat (bottom) need to come out or what? If so how can I do this?

Help the frustrated

Thanks.

theres 2 bolts under the boot carpet and 2 clips under the seat, i have strip the interior out of mine, so any help needed let me know

Back