K11 Front passenger seat to fold forward flat?

Is there a modification to adjust & ensure the Micra Front passenger seat can fold fully flat forward?

I want to find a way to get the seat flat thus to make more loading space in my K11 5dr Micra.

In my work I am using loading space more. It's only me which rides in it. Just need to turn my Micra into bit of a estate type thing.

Would a 3dr seat be an option do they fold fully flat?

perhaps a 3dr front seat that can be unlatched and trim off a load of foam so it can collapse flat?
or make the front pivot pin on the 3dr seat quick releasible?

This may sound daft (apologies if it does) but can you push the seat all the way forward recline it fully & take the headrest off, then fold the back seat down. I used to do this on a Renault 5 I had & quite long loads could be carried as the platform was flat-ish & extended to the dashboard.

This may sound daft (apologies if it does) but can you push the seat all the way forward recline it fully & take the headrest off, then fold the back seat down. I used to do this on a Renault 5 I had & quite long loads could be carried as the platform was flat-ish & extended to the dashboard.

Actually I tried this a few weeks back for a flat pack unit I was carrying it worked out ok. Though just wondering if the front seats could fold fully forward.

No in general they do not go flat forward with the windy adjuster. nearly flat like that skinny bird does does does is what the double pump does :)

Back