Fitting rear speakers

A

alchemist0

Hi,

I just bought a new sony head unit ( cdx gt410u ) and want to fit some rear speakers onto the parcel shelf since my micra doesn't already have any rear speakers.

I had a look at the boot and found some wires on the driver side and a white socket similar to head unit connector at front with 4 wires going into it....

was wondering are these the +ve -ve left and right for the rear speakers? and if so which is left and right (think the -ve is the striped one?)

thanks

ah, yeah well when i look at that area in the pic in my car theres only one free smallish white plug with 2 + - pairs of wires going into it (4)....guess it must be speakers then?....ill have to work out left and right by myself but thats no biggie just didn't want to have to route the rear speakers myself from the headunit at the front of the car to the back.

cheers for the help =D!

dooont fit them to the parcel shelf... it will flap arround and give you a realy bad sound.

fit them in some boxes (available for £19.99 from fusion) they will sound much better and wont mess up your shelf either....

Back