Speakers

Hello, I have a Micra S 1.0l auto. My front speakers are awful and the passenger one comes and goes, I have bought some Fli Fl6 comp-f3 component speakers it says the mounting depth of them is 57mm. I have looked over the forum and can see on the car the mounting depth is 54mm and that I’ll need spacers, however I have no idea what size spacers I’d need? Lol! Anyone able to guide me?

Also where abouts would I place the tweeters?
First car, it’ll be my dad fitting them I just want to get everything I’ll need to fit them. So here is the link, http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/car-speakers/fli-fi6-comp-f3-component-speakers can anyone tell me if I’ll need any adapters? I have a Sony DSX-A210ui head unit.

Thankyou

Last edited:
Just put them in and see if you have enough clearance for the window. 3mm is not that much. No point of running spacer for 3mm. You are better off just getting a piece of thick cardboard and cut a ring out of it and use it as a spacer for the speaker. And you could drill holes and put your tweeters like me. I measured the distances from the side to where is the biggest gap and that's where they went in. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

7bacbe52c525c46c7b1bdcd99bd4f776.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app