micra fitted with sr20de

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I'm only putting this up for sale because 1, i dont have any time to finish it off, due to a new job.
and 2, my garage has seen better days and if i dont pull it down it will probably fall down. Plus the missus has already made plans for some decking where the garage is and i dont want to park it on the street outside my house.
So basically its a 1999 v reg inspiration, was silver but was painted ford le-mans green at christmas last year.
I mot'd it last year but it runs out at the end of july. The car is solid underneath. It took me 4 years to do the conversion (i wasn't doing this all the time), so was kept off the road which is why its so good.
If you havnt already seen the build search on here for micra 2.0 gt, i think its in the k11 tuning section.
There is some things that need doing to it now since the respray.
1, a grill needs sorting out because i've cut out the middle to make 1 larger opening instead of the 2. I was just going to use the original grills and some fibreglass for it.
2, the front arches want putting on, they need a little bit trimming off so they fit better.
3, it needs lowering more now i've put different wheels and the arches on, it does have lower springs on but not low enough.
4, interior needs sorting, i have all the trim and i'm going to try and put it in when i get time, but the dash will need work because i've put primera clocks in. also the hazard switch wants wiring and its got a primera ignition lock that i was going to change forthe micra 1 so the cowlings will fit properly.
I have everything to finish but i dont have the time, it would require an autoelectrician to wire the switches but the rest could be done by anyone with a basic knowledge of cars.
As for the price, i want £4000 for this. Its worth a lot more than that to me in work hours alone so i dont want any silly offers. If it doesn't sell then when the garage goes i will just ty and find somewhere else for it and pay rent.
Heres a quick breakdown of price,
Wheels and tyres cost me £350 and have been refurbed since,
Suspension kit cost me £300 done about 1000 miles,
Bodywork paint and materials £500 not labour,
sr20 engine gearbox loom and other bits and bobs £500,
Custom driveshafts £500,
Gtir brake conversion £120,
Stainless exaust manifold £120,
Labour charges, how much would you pay for a full respray?
and how much would you pay for someone to fit an sr20 into a micra?
And thats without the price of the car to start with.
If someone has a car like this but payed someone else to do all the work please tell me how much it has cost you, i'd like to know.
Please pm me if your interested and i'll send you my number.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• SP_A0441.jpg
    SP_A0441.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 684
  • SP_A0436.jpg
    SP_A0436.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 582
  • SP_A0434.jpg
    SP_A0434.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 542
  • SP_A0433.jpg
    SP_A0433.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 592
  • SP_A0426.jpg
    SP_A0426.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 547
  • SP_A0425.jpg
    SP_A0425.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 504
  • SP_A0437.jpg
    SP_A0437.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 529
Good price,
I know how much it's will cost to make a car like that.
I have done the SR20 conversion to.
Good luck with selling the car.

good luck with selling the car i was trying my sr20 k11 to gain any interest followed by people saying theyl pay 1k for it not 5k and that the conversion costs £600.god knows where they got that figure from as above my shafts cost me about 450 lol some people dont have a clue.the right person will come along one day mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back