Fitted my new wheels aswell!

Allan

Ex. Club Member
After much debating whether to fit the wheels before the car was lowered, i decided just to go for it.

The car was bad enough as it was with the normal black bumpers etc, i thought that the wheels couldn't possibly make it look any worse :D

Will be getting a 1.3 at some point anyway, so not really too fussed about doing much to this car. Only want mods i can put into another Micra at a later date.

Edit: My car could do with a clean eh?

alloysav0xs.jpg

I see you still have standard black bumpers.

My bumpers are colour coded, I know they're not super s bumpers like you're after but if you're interested in them once my super s ones are fitted then you can have them both for £80 including postage.

wheels look good by the way. :grinning:

Looks very nice!! but "clean it" was the first thought that came into my mind!! LOL

Bumpers are tempting Haylz!

My mum was up from Wales a week or so ago and she washed it. It's well dirty again! I might give it a wash. :D

Korizin said:
Bumpers are tempting Haylz!

My mum was up from Wales a week or so ago and she washed it. It's well dirty again! I might give it a wash. :D

well, it could be a while until I get the chance to fit my new bumpers so just think about it and once I have them off the car then let me know.

I'll prob put them on ebay if you don't want them (or anyone else off here lol)

when are you getting it lowered?

In bout 3000 miles when the service is due. My Dad services my car so he wants to wait until then.

What colour code are your bumpers?

no disrespect here but, why would he want your bumpers? The cars are different colours so he would need to get them sprayed and they are the same design as his, so he could get them sprayed instead? Seems daft to me buying bumpers he has just to spend more money to get em sprayed? :S

Pretty much every bumper you will have to pay more to get completely the right colour.

looking nice matey, but yes a wash wouldn't hurt lol actually i need to wash mine lol

will look better when you lower it as said :)

Korizin dont worry about the bumpers :) Everyone starts somewhere. Take mine for example. I had every standard and over time got diff parts. I had alloys too before i got the super s bumpers. but i gotta admit the super s bumpers (or just plain colour coded bumpers) make the car look a hell of a lot better :D just takes Time but worth it in the end :)

Out of curiosity, how much you looking at to get the bumpers sprayed?

My car is AJ4 aswell, but as you say, they will never match correctly. I have some bad scrapes on my back bumper due to someone crashing into me, so if i was to get the bumpers sprayed, i'd need a new rear bumper.

Ian said:
no disrespect here but, why would he want your bumpers? The cars are different colours so he would need to get them sprayed and they are the same design as his, so he could get them sprayed instead? Seems daft to me buying bumpers he has just to spend more money to get em sprayed? :S

His car's the same colour as mine (flame red AJ4),

I offered them to him as I will prob end up just throwing them out and thought he may want colour coded ones for the time being that's all.

Back