Finished uni for the year...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well just about anyways. Gotta go in tomorrow and hand my last assignment in once I have touched up a few things hehe, and I'm now finished for tonight (no late nights for a change lol :p) so that means a nice few months of chilling out now WOOHOO!!! Been the hardest year of education ever I think and I'm hoping to have done well. Won't be there for another 15 months or so after tomorrow (as long as I don't have any resits hehe) as I start work placement in September!!! Bit of a random useless post but I'm just quite happy to be done now as I have been working so hard lately and its a great feeling knowing that I can just relax and party now HOORAY!!! YES. :D :D :D

i finished this year (well the uni part anyways) at the end of feb, working till mi-august tho an i only get about 3-4weeks off if that! :(

Whats happening with all those teachers who arent marking work or exams or something?

Arnold said:
Whats happening with all those teachers who arent marking work or exams or something?

Not everyone is in the same year Arnold!!!! They'll be teaching the other students!! :p

some unis have sorted the problem out, my uni has anyway, the lecturers got a 6k increase. nowt like greed is there?

my aunty has been doing a teaching degree at northumbria uni for the past 4 years and none of her fnal assisgments will be marked its crap really after all the work she has put in she has 2 young kids too so it wasnt the easiest juggelign kids, work and uni she really wanted to see her hard work paying off"

The strike thing is sorted now. :) It didnt really effect us anyway as we had external people doing ours lol. We got a few extra days off though cos of the lecturers striking hehe. :p

Back