finding out a price

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
Well a few might remember the car, but any ways its up for sale soon

so i was just wondering what kinda price i should put it up for any one give us an idea?

P5120230.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2181.jpg

cpl of slight things wrong and also will NOT have the alloys on the car either

crack in front bumper
bumpercrack.jpg

has had wing mirror glued, this will more than likely be sorted for a new one though

wingmirror.jpg

so you k11 lot - what do you recon i should put it up for?

thanks

wayne

Well.......additional details would be handy, mileage, number of previous owners, service history, tax & mot left? Any paint work done or other body damage, (since the bumper is cracked), and details of the body mods, since it clearly has had work done.......lowering springs, exhaust etc etc.......

yeah

well there no tax and text on it as it has stood on drive for about 3 months since she got her clio

but it starting to get in my way so i gonna sort it out

bumper will most probably be repaired when i can be bothered also!

erm, 1 owner before danni - then danni herself so 2 previous

has -40mm lowering springs and rear window tints - K $ N air filter

the rest is standard as standard wheel will go back on -

only repairs done to it were the scratches down the N/s which was repaired before them pictures were taken so as u can see not noticeable at all..

year old battery

it may well get tested etc before sale but for now it has none

thus why im wagering to see if it worth bothering to test etc

Ahh Danni's Micra! Nice to see it's finally lost those damn Venoms! lol

lol
them venoms went quite a while ago - before she got the 17's off the lad from newcastle area with the gold micra

as for the front bumper etc everything else inside is fine - all it did is push the front bumper back - im actually pulling the side out slightly so u could see the crack when u leave go it goes back together

Back