asking price??

Hi there,

I've been a long time lurker on here as I was hoping to modify/build my own Micra into something special.

I have had the car for nearly two years now (the mrs was using it to start with), but after we had our second child we couldn't afford to run the two cars.

I garaged it with the intentions of taking it out this summer and starting the build.

Things haven't gone quite to plan, so I'm now looking to move it on and instead buy another Micra when the time is right.

The car is China Blue(Lylic) and in almost immaculate condition on the outside, only a few minor scratches.

the interior is spotless, almost showroom condition, with only the stearing wheel and door showing any kind of use.

It runs perfectly and has 53k on the clock, but......................

the big problem is that I put it off road once its MOT expired last year so it has no MOT.

what kind of price should I be aiming for when putting it up for sale?..............I was thinking around £300 due to no MOT ( I paid £1100 for it)

cheer mate, have pulled it out of the garage and it seems the drivers side brake drum is seized solid, spent the past wee while trying to unseize it but its shot.

with this the case (can't see anyone but the scrappy coming to pick it up) I'll be lucky if I get £150 for it.........its face lift aswell so not as if I could break it down to sell the front end.

I'm not really in the position to be able to start fixing it to sell it on, it would need to go the way it is sadly.

I would keep it tbh if it was only my decision, but as the mrs says (ssshh!) if I put it back in the garage it will be in a worse condition when it comes out next as I don't know when that will be..

@Chogy....I'm in Hamilton Scotland, just outside hamilton...........will see if I can get picks up later.

Back