finally started modding my micra

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
well people i so happy i finally doing it. i have a few pics for you all.

just to let u no i always wanted to be able to mod a car and now i modding a micra which is cool because nobody wotso eva has seen or own a modded micra around my area.
any way here are the pics wot do u think please. have more plans yet tho.

Attachments

• new red dash parts.JPG
    new red dash parts.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 268
  • my new air filter (K&N-induction).JPG
    my new air filter (K&N-induction).JPG
    374 KB · Views: 261
Nice work. I like the seat covers, where you get them from? i need a set! :)

Also how does that K&N induction kit perform? Was thinking of getting one in mine but after much deliberation ended up just fitting a replacement K&N panel filter.

well hughes 16v yes i got seat covers from argos bout £20-£30 i think cant remember it was along time ago. well origionally i was gonna go wiv a red/blue/black theme but now i decided i want red/white.

K&N well i bought mine for bout £45+p+p and fitted it yesterday i think yes it does help the revs sound clearer and and it kicks up2 speed slightly quicker (ithink anyway) best thing is it sounds nice wen ya put ya foot down. my misses even noticed it and trust me thats a hard thing to get my misses to do wen it comes to me+my baby(micra)

Good work coming along nicely, like the interior, get some red and black seat covers!I would colour code your bumpers next, keep up the good work!

Back