Finally some pics...

James

Chairman
...Of my new car. I just fitted my Pulsar alloys (due to one of the steelies getting a puncture last night - stupid kids in Sainsbury's car park, Tonbridge grr).

Apologies for the crap quality - I only had my camera phone on me:

28-Picture%20(27).jpg

30-Picture%20(33).jpg

6-Picture%20(34).jpg

(Eagle-eye viewers will spot the BAPmobile in my driveway ;))

She handles like a DREAM with these wheels on, just goes exactly where you put her :D

James :)

I just went to pick up a CG13 today :) Turns out the forklift was broken though so i couldn't get it yet! grr

car theifer :p

but she looks really good james! got a name for her yet?
my dad said i should call mine madonna coz my handbreak is just as loose :( the shame

looks good, has it got a backbox already or just an exhaust tip?

i think after uni, if/when i get a new micra i am gonna go for a white one..

That is just a tip, they look great in white, especially with a super s kit on and light tints.
What castle is that in the bottom pic?

I think there's still a white Super S knocking around a scrappy near me, but i think it had a front-end crash :(

I'll see what i can grab from it though :)

its the monkwearmouth monument in north shields. pic taken about a mile away from where i live

unless you mean the bottom pic of james'... then it Castle James

I want my car back James!!!! :down: I had 15` TSW`s on it, and it handles S**t hot especially with it being droped 35mm :glance:

James said:
Someone suggested White Lightening (Titch i think) but I don't want it named after a chavs drink :D

Ha ha, yea that was me! Very fine car you got yourself there mate, and jealour the you got a CG13 to put in!!
*cough* so av i maybe! *cough*

As most have said above, you got any major plans for it then??
Titch :kungfu:

ChuckleBunny said:
I want my car back James!!!! :down: I had 15` TSW`s on it, and it handles S**t hot especially with it being droped 35mm :glance:
I guessed it had alloys on previously, cos the drums and calipers are already painted red :)

I'll be looking for some nicer alloys when i get some more cash, but in the meantime those will fit it fine :)

Oh by the way, I found an unused O2 SIM kit in the glovebox, is that something you will be wanting back cos i can post you it :)

Titch said:
Ask me when I have some money :p
But i'm looking at: 1.3 Engine, 1.6TB+ECU etc, Janspeed manifold, K&N induction kit, exhaust system.

So many plans, so little money :upside:

James said:
Titch said:
Ask me when I have some money :p
But i'm looking at: 1.3 Engine, 1.6TB+ECU etc, Janspeed manifold, K&N induction kit, exhaust system.

So many plans, so little money :upside:

Ha, well once you get all of that sorted out mate hopefully mine will be done to and i'll give you a race!!

looks cool james, i got a set of those alloys too, savinf them for the strip and winter, gonna paint em up white i think it'll look nice. Mmmm

sorry, off-topic but Davey, get them black! my mate had the wheels on his SR done black and it goes really well with red!

JayY said:
sorry, off-topic but Davey, get them black! my mate had the wheels on his SR done black and it goes really well with red!

im one step ahead Jay lol, i already have some team dynamics rims in anthrecite they look very nice indeed and they are my poser wheels 15", im saving the 14" pulsar wheels for the track/strip and winter. I want them white as ive never dared to buy white rims so these are cheap and cheerful so im gonna be brave lol.

James!! What's happened to your car?! It's lost all it's corners and gone all bland! It's even lost it's colour with the shame... :)

Haha, seriously though, not a big fan of K11's but looking nice & if you're happy... ;) Nice work on new engine, hope it goes off ok.

Keep the sim card James - I totaly forgot it was in there! If I knew it was you buying the car I would have thrown in the K&N I had for it! :glance:

Back