few pics as its changed as of late...

tommo

Ex. Club Member
newjune3.jpg

newjune2.jpg

yes the front splitter is twisted, theres a new one on the way ;)

TommO

looks smart, v nice indeed, are they the std nissan micra sideskirts or are they some other ones modded?

ps. welcome back fella :)

there the raceworx mk2 skirts ;)

aka EG civic coupe skirts cut/shut/fitted and sprayed all by my bad self lol there are no official k11 skirts anyway are there? only after markets on the impul/wald etc kits...

lookin nice tommo
not too sure bout the england flag but if u like it:)
wud look cool with a rear splitter too

think the front one the same as mine and mines bent too lol

looking good there tommo. don't think it needs a rear splitter couldn't hurt tho :), but then again i quite like it that way with the lip on the standard bumper.

also good to hear you an Ed sorted things, welcome back dude

:)

edit: there was some nissan k11 skirts made, they kinda look like yours :)

Dr Zoidberg said:
edit: there was some nissan k11 skirts made, they kinda look like yours :)

aye, i thought so. not sure if they still sell them but they were very similar

I like how it looks now, subtle splitter and skirts, good job. Just wondering, did you spray the mirror base plates yourself?

In the last few months its had a decat, rev counter, skirts, 00' - 02' spec grill, colour coding, the flags cover up a big blemish on one door, so i put two on to match it up ;) , and the spoilers a modded mondeo estate spoiler, and now tinted rear lights, nismo badge and sticker :D check it!

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

thanks for the constructive comments lads n lasses - good to see im welcomed back without too much fuss.....

i have the Raceworx MK1 skirts there are two the MK1's are the Racing sec ones te MK2 are the show of spec ones. :p we both have the same front splitter but mine is black not colour coded. tommos is a very nice example of a micra and m proud to have worked on it even if it was only some quick wiring and an exhaust edition. :)

nice one changing the grill to the 00-02 spec, looks better looking at it front on now. i been looking for those from a scrap yard myself. think they cost about £40 quid from nissan.

tints on ur clusters look way better now, just didnt look right before when u had them standard.

So how did you paint the base plates Tommo, I tried to separate the mirror from its baseplate, but it didnt worked out. I dont wanna paint them together as Im afraid that I accidently respray the mirror (as happened with my front bumper :S)

eds edited the thread and took my spraying bit out - doh lol if u want it again pyro, give us a shout and ill re post it.

update: new laguna front splitter, slightly deeper than the megane ones, and its straight and held on properly this time :D undecided on spraying it yet, but will let you know when i decide.

Back