Few bits wanted....

Hi, new member here, just bought my sisters' K11 off her at a steal at £400, years MOT and 6 months Tax, 60,000 something miles, sound as anything!

It's my turn to get behind the wheel of this beast ;) But before I do I need to give it some street cred.

It is the facelift model, so I would like the following parts, I really have no clue if any of these are actually available, but please if you know any websites that deal with any of the parts post it here please... :)

Bucket Seats x2
Decent Steering Wheel that will fit
Front Lights, Morrettes (sp?) or Angel, if these have ever been made...
Clear rears, or even smoked or clusters etc, again not sure if these have been made.
Subtle body parts, mirrors, side skirts etc.

Quiet a fair old list, but if any of you experts know any other parts which will look good on the car please give me your opinions.:grinning:

Any Steering will should fit but you would need a micra boss kit.

Morrettes, not sure on that one but check buy and sell I'm sure there is a golf style set on there. ebay for the rest even check the front page as there are some companies that give discount to MSC members.

Bucket seats are up to you choice wise, you will have to do some fabricating to fix them to the car properly though, whether that be making your own subframes or getting them made, or the more popular option of altering the original subframes so buckets will bolt on to them.

If you have an airbag in your original wheel, i wouldnt bother changing that.

If you want angel eyes some custom retro fitting will be required or buy some fogs with angel eyes in and try them. Do you have fogs already?

Clear rear light clusters are rare, smoked are usually just standard ones that have been tinted.

There is a parts supllier list on here, look in the sticky threads in the k11 tuning section: http://www.micra.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Post some pics up of the beast and im sure youll get some suggestions! (Y)

Back