few bits for sale

superls

K10 Tuner
vibe blackbox 2, gwo only used for about 2 weeks, surpless to my requirements now, boxed, cw 5 meter RCA lead, polishing mit, manual. perfect condition £80. Spec

Microscan An0012 central locking interface, never used, box is a bit tatty, but in perfect condition £10 here

k10 inlet and exhaust flanges, made from good quality 10mm steel, (just ask craig and ollyc) £30 each to clear only a few left.

prices plus postage.

the central locking interface, is this a 3 door or 5 door, and does it come with a fob to remotely lock & unlock the car

its an add on for the microscan alarms, but however i can get you a 4 door central locking kit for about £35, but this works off of the key and not a fob

Have you got any info regarding customising the calibra manifold to fit the k10? pics etc? Is p&p included in the price?

Have you got any info regarding customising the calibra manifold to fit the k10? pics etc? Is p&p included in the price?

the only info ive read is in the thread i linked to the best person to speak 2 would be bob as he has done it.

Also interested in the manifold - how progressed is the flange?
Craig

the flange is ready to weld to. it fits the engine and it has all the ports cut into it, ill get a pic up soon of both the manifold and flange

flange
DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013-1.jpg

manifold
DSCF0015-2.jpg

DSCF0016-2.jpg

hope these help

sorry unfortunaltely p+p is not included, but ill try and get you a price where abouts are you?

so how would connect them up then, as i've alreay got some 6" - 9" in the parcel shelve

in that case then yes, sorry i didnt no you had them.

will the manifold and new flange bolt together with longer studs, a Calibra gasket and a standard k10 exaust gasket??? If they do have to be welded togther - were you planning on cutting off the calbra flange to fit the k10 one? I'm just down the road from Matt - Fareham Hampshire

not got £80 spend this month m8.

i've got a infinity basslink, just no wiring kit, or even know how to install it, would prefer a nicer build than the basslink

That flange is a right beaut (as looks your garage) - did you make it yourself?
Would you do a deal on the mani + flange and be prepared to meet 1/2 way (I'm in London)?
Cheers Craig

That flange is a right beaut (as looks your garage) - did you make it yourself?
Would you do a deal on the mani + flange and be prepared to meet 1/2 way (I'm in London)?
Cheers Craig

whats that supposed to mean lol,

yes i will deffinately do you a deal on both, ill pm u in a min.

I'd like to buy the flange for £10. Let me know the postage costs. Is paypal going to be ok?

as craig posted first ill see what he says first but if he turns it down you can deffinately have it, postage will be about £7 due to the weight of it.

hi

was wondering do you have a guide on how to make that custom install for the boot, iam thinking of doing one but with out the speakers, really want to hind the back wheel arches, and make the boot look nicer.

i havent really got a guide as such, i suggest buying the boxes off of me, remove 1 set of 6x9's and then re-carpet them covering the hole. or ill recarpet them 4 u.

well if wanted to sell them for about £50 ish with both sets of 6x9's so if you want them ill let you have your pic of 6x9's leaving me with 1 set and recarpeted. say £55.

£55 right, not got that at the moment, i do want it but can't real pay till the middle to end of feb, if you don't sell them by then, i'l take them off you, but i'l not need the speakers as iam installing my infinity basslink this weekend, well i should say trying too, never done an amp install before so should be fun lol

hi im a little unsure a to what your wanting. are you wanting the boxes to house the speakers or to hide the arches?

io if im getting it right now, if you want no speakers, then ill carpet them and let you have the boxes for £45, with the light holders and bulbs.

thats right, sorry should have been more clear about it from the start.

but iam not going to be able to pay till middle of feb will that be a problem

Back